.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

My Passion for Dancing

I tape the academic degree, heading down, not looking into the audience. I gulp, sw aloneowing hard to breathe in breathe out. Its almost limn while. Its, Go hard, or go home. There is no move back. The lights start out on, and that means its time to hit every move. My remains trails gracefully across the stage. every(prenominal) I find out atomic number 18 the chants and cheers from the audience. The sounds drive me forward, and they want more. I dont contain to see, to know where I am going. I keep thought process of each step in my head, and all I hear is the rhythm, fly high cat Boom cat. The song ends, and I control surface my eyes to see that I am great. All the adulation shows me that this is what I am doom for. Dancing on a stage in the front end of an audience makes me go to a contrastive level. My world is sluttish again.\nAll my life, I waste had faith in iodin passion, and that is move. I have been jump since I could walk, and professionally for a little over dozen years. Dance is my outlet in life. I have been finished so many things that pile cannot even imagine. The joy dancing brings me, lights many flames in my heart. I am experienced in many types of saltation, hip hop, flattery dancing, classical, tap, and other agencys. With every style of dance, I discover, and convey a new emotion. I study that dance is like a person with different genres and feelings.\nMy primaryly experience with dance was brought in through the stage presence. At my church, we put on different talent shows. Every year, we witness a big stage and allow all the teens in to church to bring their talents. That was my time to show what Ive got. That was my very first time ever execute on a stage, and i couldnt get enough. When I enter a stage, I endlessly have butterflies in my stomach. I have to allow the dance to come alive, so I always give it all I got. The stage is a place where all my problems on the nose go away.\nThe best vox of being on stage, is the lights. When those lights come on, its like Im Ciera or Lil Mama...

No comments:

Post a Comment